Blog #5 Draft Flyers

What was the process of coming together to work on your flyer? What issues did you encounter, i.e., meeting times, opinions, consensus?  Knowing what you know now, do you think your group contract covered the issues? What will you change in the future? Do you love your flyer? Why or why not? How did you reach out for help? How much research did you need to do? Add anything else you think is pertinent to this discussion.

At first, our group struggled to find a time to meet that worked for everyone. However, we didn’t stress this issue a lot because we already had a headstart and a solid idea of what is going to be in our flyer and how it will look. We started the flyer in class and we moved at a fast pace so we were able to cover a lot of grounds. We also took notes on our discussions that I could refer to when I was working on the flyer. We had some differences of opinions on where we should place certain boxes which resulted in lively discussions and eventually, results we all agreed upon. Everyone contributed in ways that moved our group forward. Our group contract did keep us in line with communication, timing, and respect for each other. Everyone showed up, contributed, and communicated anything that our group needed to know. I am happy with the results of our flyer. I think we covered the necessary basic information along with the steps people can take to get their vaccine. We also included websites that people can visit for more information and QR codes for easy online access to websites as well as the flyer. All of the information on our flyer presented through research from the CDC website and NY health website. All our souces are sited as well, so if anyone needs more information on a particular subject, they can find it easily online.